Saturday, September 4, 2010

Full Moon on the 12th

Wohoo! I am now able to post from my iPod. It is the little things that make me happy. Another thing to make me happy is that it is a three day weekend and my birthday is on Monday, Labor Day. One of these days I am going to have to check and see if I was born on Labor Day. That would be amusing to me.

Had my appointment with Dr. W on Thursday. Sydney is still happy right where she is. So I am most likely in for a wait. And I am going to take advantage of it. I ordered and downloaded some hipnobabies mp3s. Two are for VBAC moms and one is for come out baby. I figure it can't hurt to try. They do relax you. I listened to one last night and relaxed so much I fell asleep!

This weekend I am going to be getting things all set up for her. We have the basics already. I just want to set up some more diaper change stations and get all her diapers ready. And I need to wash her wipes. All of her clothing is washed. There are still a few things on the way from great grandma. And the car seats are set up in my car. Now my husband needs to get his done!

I also wonder if the full moon will do anything for her or if she isn't a fan of tales like that.

And I have her coming home outfit. It is so cute! I am just worried that it might be too small for her. We will just have to see. I do have a backup outfit ready for her just in case. So things could get interesting! So all baby come soon vibes are welcome ;)

No comments: