Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Expecting #2

The journey will continue. We are expecting #2 now! We are so excited. We knew it was possible this cycle, we just didn't think it was all that likely. So now I need to make sure I educate myself as much as possible in the next 36ish weeks! I have all the books I want, I just need to find the time to read them all!

I am also going to do my best to make sure that I have a VBAC. I hope that we will be able to afford a doula. I am going to save up as much as I can and hope for the best. I want to find someone that has experience with VBACs.

We have our nurses visit on the 6th and a doctors visit for a dating ultrasound since I am not sure about the date. I think I am around 4 weeks. I am not positive though. So I am excited to find out how close my guess is based on when I think I ovulated.

Oh, it would figure that I just stocked up on mama cloth that I was going to use for the first time at the end of this cycle. Looks like I am going to have to wait a bit longer to try them out now ;)

What do I need to do:
~Plan out what books I am going to read and when.
~Look for a few doulas in the Charlottesville, VA area.
~Find out about the LLL meetings and start to go to them again.
~Find out what classes are being offered at the hospital and plan out which ones I want to go to.
~Start planning my cloth diaper stash for the new one!

No comments: